Create Realistic Stone Marble Nails with LDS Nail Dipping Powder
In the past, single coloured nails are enough to express a woman’s personality but those days are long gone. Now, a lot of things can be done in one’s nails. That marble top kitchen counter or bathroom tiles might serve as a manicure inspiration. This kind of nail art has been creating a buzz in the digital space for years now, matter of fact you can find thousands of post on Instagram using the tag #marblenails.
Marble nail is the latest trend on women’s nails around the world. Using very few materials, you can create several patterns on your nail that are surprisingly cool. There is no need to visit the salon anymore because as long as you have your own nail kit, you can experiment thousands of nail designs and save time and money at the same time.
Aside from your usual nail brushes and nail tools you will need the following:
LDS Clear Powder
LDS Base Powder
LDS D81 Hot Chocolate
LDS D54 Limited Edition
LDS Liquid Gel Base
LDS Liquid Sealer Dry
If you want to experiment with different colors, you will need nail polishes in the shade of black, wide and gray or whatever it is that you want.
The way to achieve marble look using nail dip powder
- Apply a base coat using LDS Liquid Gel Base. Then dip the nail tip in LDS Base Powder.
- For a brown effect, dip the brush of LDS Liquid Gel Base in LDS D81 Hot Chocolate until you achieve the brown shade that you want.
- Create a free-form shape instead of coating the entire nail bed. Once your desired shape is achieved, clean the brush on a paper towel then apply another coat of LDS Liquid Gel Base.
- For a glittery look, cover the nail tip with LDS D54 Limited Edition using a fan brush.
- Apply another coat of LDS Liquid Gel Base then dip the nail tip in LDS Clear Powder.
- Using your detailing brush, swirl around the colors of black and white to achieve the marble effect look.
- Apply your favorite top gel for a shinny look. Pro Tip: If you want a matte finish, you can use a matte top coat of your choice but marble designs look better if they are shinny.
You can design your nail according to your desire. The possibilities are endless and you don’t have to be an expert to create the look that you want. You can experiment on all shades and designs. The colors of white, black and gray nail polish will help you achieve that truly earthy effect.
Forget your fear of trying this look because you might be thinking that you need to shell out major cash just to achieve it, but no, this sophisticated look can be done at home and since you are using LDS Dipping Nail Powder, you are sure that your nail will last longer than normal acrylic and gel polish would.