Beach vacations are usually the highlight of the year for many people. It is a time to relax, enjoy some fresh air and get away from the hectic day-to-day life. However, it can be very easy to forget about preparing for this vacation in advance because you are so excited about it! The following article will give you some tips on how to prepare for your beach vacation.
When it comes to makeup, less is more. You don’t want to look like you’re trying too hard. Start by applying a light foundation or tinted moisturizer. You want your skin to look natural, not like you’re wearing a mask. Next, apply a light blush to the apples of your cheeks. This will give you a natural glow. Finally, apply a light lip gloss or lipstick. Again, you don’t want to look like you’re trying too hard.
Skincare and Tanning Tips
The sun can be a little too harsh on our skin, which is why it’s important to take some precautions before hitting the beach.
- Apply sunscreen every day, even if you’re not going to be outside for very long. Make sure to use a sunscreen that is SPF 30 or higher.
- If you have acne-prone skin, it is likely that you might get breakouts while out in the sun. For this purpose, it is recommended to use the best facial tanner for acne prone skin. This will give you an evenly-spread tan on your face without aggravating your breakouts.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Avoid spending too much time in the sun, and make sure to seek shade when possible.
- Use a moisturizer after you’ve been in the sun to help keep your skin hydrated.
- If you do get a sunburn, apply aloe vera gel.
- Avoid picking at your sunburned skin as it can lead to scarring.